Strong Testimonials is a powerful WordPress plugin that allows you to manage and display testimonials on your website. The plugin offers various features, including the ability to exclude certain testimonials from front-end search results (premium option). In this article, we will guide you step by step on how to achieve this using Strong Testimonials Pro and its premium extension, Strong Testimonials Properties.
Prerequisites: Before proceeding with the tutorial, make sure you have the following:
- WordPress website with Strong Testimonials, and Strong Testimonials Pro installed and activated.
- Strong Testimonials Properties installed and activated.
- An active license key.
Step 1: Accessing Testimonial Properties
- Log in to your WordPress dashboard.
- Navigate to “Testimonials” in the left-hand menu and click on “Settings.”
Step 2: Configuring Testimonial Properties
- In the Testimonial Settings page, click on the “Properties” tab.
Step 3: Configuring Property Posts
- Click on the “Posts” section, which is where you can control if testimonials can be viewable by parameter/permalink, change the slug, enable/disable archive page, or exclude testimonials from front-end search results.
- Locate the option titled “Exclude these testimonials from front-end search results” and check the box next to it.
Step 4: Save Changes
- After selecting the option to exclude testimonials from front-end search results, scroll to the bottom of the page.
- Click on the “Save Changes” button to apply the settings.
By following the steps outlined in this article, you have successfully learned how to exclude testimonials from front-end search results using Strong Testimonials Properties. This extension allows you to fine-tune your testimonial display and enhancing the overall user experience on your WordPress website.