Strong Testimonials employs a template system similar to the WordPress theme template system. This enables you to craft your own templates for displaying testimonials and the front-end form.
Custom templates are a smart way to go when
- you need more than a few style tweaks,
- the view options don't include what you need,
- or you want to start with a blank canvas.
Custom templates reside in your theme so they will not be overwritten by plugin updates. However, if you are using a premium theme or a free theme from wordpress.org and are not using a child theme, your custom template will be erased on the next theme update.
WordPress does make it really easy to completely customize a website. If you have a bit of knowledge of HTML, CSS and/or PHP, there is nothing you can’t change.
- Add template options – coming soon
- Extra stylesheets and scripts – coming soon
- Create a plugin for your custom templates – coming soon
- Getting started
- How to add the form
- Complete example of customizing the form
- Star ratings
- Pagination methods
- How to display the number of testimonials
- YouTube, Twitter, Instagram, Facebook
- Custom CSS
- Custom fields
- Custom templates - Initial steps
- Custom templates - Renaming
- Custom templates - The files
- Enable comments