The hard part is done
Your custom template will be available in the template list in the view editor.
Before you start customizing, make sure the template is working properly on the front end. It should look just like the template you copied it from.
If all went well, you are ready to start customizing.
If not, open a support ticket and we'll figure it out.
- Getting started
- How to add the form
- Complete example of customizing the form
- Star ratings
- Pagination methods
- How to display the number of testimonials
- YouTube, Twitter, Instagram, Facebook
- Custom CSS
- Custom fields
- Custom templates
- Custom templates - Initial steps
- Custom templates - The files
- Enable comments