To configure your display
Testimonials are displayed using views. A view is simply a group of settings with its own editor, similar to the form and post editors.
You can select which custom fields to display for each view. Just like the form editor, you can control certain display properties including the order in which they appear.
In views, you can also combine text and URL fields to create links to your customer's website, their LinkedIn profile, etc.
With Strong Testimonials, you can harness the full power of WordPress custom fields.
- Getting started
- How to add the form
- Complete example of customizing the form
- Star ratings
- Pagination methods
- How to display the number of testimonials
- YouTube, Twitter, Instagram, Facebook
- Custom CSS
- Custom templates
- Custom templates - Initial steps
- Custom templates - Renaming
- Custom templates - The files
- Enable comments